Policy & Hair Tips
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, however, due to the nature of our product all sales are final
You can cancel up to 3 days but with a $25 cancellation fee
NO RETURNS, EXCHANGES ONLY NO EXCEPTIONS. We exercise a very strict quality control process to ensure that our clients receive only the best virgin hair. The items must be mailed for exchange in its original condition. We will not accept any merchandise that is not in its original condition. The returned item must be unopened, unaltered, unworn, undamaged and all tags and packaging must be included.
If you want to exchange an item you will need to call our customer service number.
We will not accept any merchandise that has been used or altered (brushed, combed, picked, cut, or washed).
Items meeting the above conditions may be returned within 3 days of the receipt for an exchange.
1. Items must be in its original condition as stated above
2. Ship back for exchange within 3 days of receipt
Pricing: Market Priced: all prices are subject to change.
Before Using Hair: Shampoo and condition your virgin hair extension prior installing.
• Wash in cool water
• When washing your hair extension do not massage or twist the hair
• Apply a generous amount of conditioner
• Do not apply conditioner to areas where the extensions are attached
• After washing, allow to air dry (don’t roll or rub hair into a towel)
Styling: 2-3 bundles are needed for a full weave depending on desired fullness. 20’ and longer 3 bundles are needed for a full weave.
No refunds will be permitted